In order to ensure a professional grounding; the work of the CSG Professional Team is supported and supervised by an independent Technical Advisory Panel (TAP). The members of the Panel are all exceptional environmental industry professionals, instructors, and academic professors: who have acquired their professional expertise in the fields of environmental science or engineering.
The members of the Panel are entitled to review, accept, or reject the specific methodologies, and programme and project documentation.
Dr. Iván Gács
Fields of Research: Technical, economic and Environmental aspects of heat and power generation; Power Plants and the application of Renewable Energy sources; the Environmental aspects of energetics, emissions, and air pollution.
Dr. Csaba Juhász
Fields of Research: Member of the Water Management Research Team at the Agricultural University of Debrecen. Agricultural Engineer; Engineering Professor, and Engineer.
Dr. József Zsembeli
Fields of Research: The effects of irrigation: on the physical and chemical characteristics of soil. Examining the visible effects on Lake Tisza’s reservoir areas (direct impact areas) from the perspectives of: pedological (soil science); Agricultural Water Management (AWM) strategies, and agricultural crop production practices.
- Professional control of the operating conditions of the CSG STANDARD.
- Monitoring the registration module of the CSG STANDARD; assuring registration authenticity, and reviewing and approving the related certification materials.
- Reviewing and approving methodological documentation relating to specific emission reduction programmes and projects.
- Reviewing and approving project documentation, and verification reports: appertaining to specific carbon emission reduction projects.
- It is of essential importance for the members of TAP to be continuously informed, and updated regarding the news and current affairs concerning the global carbon market.
For more information please take a look at the TAP Organisational and Operational Procedures (OOP).